Saturday, June 4, 2011

Yummy!

So, I wrote a post earlier about Zoe...and how much she loves to eat. That will be today's theme. Kinda.

You see, I thought parents that said, "I want to just EAT HIM UP with a spoon!" were insane. Seriously, who talks about eating their children?!

Hi, my name is Julie. I want to eat Eli's face.


And Zoe's.

When I tell her, "Zoe, I'm going to eat your face." She charges me, putting her face mere millimeters from mine, and goes, "NOM. NOM. NOM! I eat YOUR face. HAHA! I eat YOU, MOMMY!"


I want to eat Ian's face too.


He tells me, "You can't eat my face. Eating peoples is not nice mom. Only food."

Yes, Ian is right. I do not ACTUALLY want to eat my children. That is seriously repugnant and evil. I just don't know how else to relate my feelings of love for their overwhelming cuteness! Just to make sure nobody doubts it for even a second!

I can't wait for my sister to have kids. I am so excited to be THAT AUNT that pinches cheeks. Oooh! So fun! :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hahahah... you're such a goof! Don't eat people. It's not nice. Only food :P