Thursday, June 16, 2011

Who Has More Fun?

Ian got two super cool building sets for his birthday. They are called Trio blocks. I don't even know how to explain what they are like...because they are very unique. Hopefully the pictures will give you an idea! The coolest part about them is all of the different styles of pieces. They allow for some very creative building. And Ian can easily snap them together and take them apart.



Did I say Ian? I meant Daddy.



He began by merging the sets, and coming up with this super cool bad boy.



Next thing I know, I'm hearing a flurry of snapping, and Daddy saying, "Dude. This is SO cool!" Immediately after that, sound effects of a battle coming from both sides of the table. So I head over to check it out.

"What are you guys building now?" I asked.

Matt excitedly points out the newest creation, "CHECK this OUT! This is a machine gun. Belt-fed, baby."



Thanks, Grandma & Grandpa...Matt is having just as much fun with the building set !



Pow! Pow! Pow! :)

No comments: