Ian's humor is growing!

When he was a baby, he thought raspberries and silly noises were funny. (Ok he still does, but work with me here!).
The next step was making his own raspberries and silly noises. (Maybe I should have specified that his humor is growing larger, not that he's actually growing out of anything, ha!).

Skip a couple of steps (since apparently I blinked my eyes at some point during this progression)...and now he is making his own jokes!

I overhear him belly laughing as he jokes with Eli.
"Eli, guess what! BANANA PANTS! That's so funny! Bananas don't wear pants! Ha! Ha! Ha! Guess what now? COUCH PANTS! Hahaha! Window PANTS! Table PANTS! Head PANTS! Hahaha! That's funny, isn't it, Eli?!"
I can't help but crack up myself, because he is laughing SO hard at his own jokes! (And encouraged by Eli's wide open mouth smiles).
"PILLOW PANTS! On my HEAD!"

I love Ian's sense of humor! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment