If you're wondering where Zoe is...the odds are good that she's found something to do in her favorite room of the house: the kitchen. (Wait, isn't that everyone's favorite room?!). And she has a special fondness for doing things on the floor. When I hand out activities, Ian heads straight for the table, and Zoe heads for the floor!
It's not hard to figure out why she likes the floor the best. You can't sit, stand, wiggle and dance while exploring in a chair. (Well, you can, but mommies tend to frown on that).
She's recently discovered she can draw with markers OFF the paper....on the floor.
Stacking the cans in the bottom shelf of the pantry is a new favorite activity.
For some reason, she also likes to dump her snacks and eat off the floor.
She LOVES to sweep the floor! (Which is very helpful after the above activity).
And, finally playing with toys...
I know it's such a little thing, but I love how she stretches her little toes out when she's up to something on the kitchen floor. :)







3 comments:
OH MY, she is a puppy!! haha the can stacking I like to believe she saw me do ;) the eating off the floor probably sierra, the painting outside the lines onto the floor, not sure, but the floor is fun :)
sooooooooooooooo sweet!!!
:0) LOVE it!
Post a Comment